Blogumentary: Jenny Blaze’s Two-finger ring part 4

The mould was an absolute nightmare and the base still wasn’t set by the time I decided enough was enough. Once the mould had been turned out of it’s container (or wrestled out in my case) a craft knife was useful for removing excess rubber so the model could be easily removed.

  

I then put in the name so facing the correct way round as per sketch in part one. It was then part filled with resin to hold acetate down.

Once it had part cured, I could then fill it to the top and leave to cure fully.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: